Updated by Cassie
With love and care! That’s how we make them, on the best materials available. They’re precious, but with the correct care they can last a lifetime. All orders (except those dropshipped) will be accompanied by care instructions.
- Frame your prints ASAP!
- Keep prints in the protective archival sleeve or sheet until framed.
- Keep handling to an absolute minimum.
- When you have to handle prints, only touch the edges.
- Never touch the printed area.
- Use two hands to support your print so that it doesn’t bend. A crease in the print will be permanent.
- Don’t use your hands to wipe off any dust. This can scratch the printed area.
- Never blow on the print to remove dust. Even the tiniest amount of moisture can affect the paper.
- If necessary you (or your framer) can use compressed air for dust removal.
- Never place the print print-side-down on any surface. This will cause permanent scuffing.
- Keep your print away from bright light and humidity.